“Yes, Marilyn is magical. As my mentor and coach for the last 3 1/2 years, she has assisted in molding me beautifully! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
You’re not sure you’re a GENIUS.* You have a genetic code you also have a Genius Code. Your potential has elements of pure genius just like the greatest men and women of all times. To being discovering that Genius, follow these steps to tap into your Genius Code now!
- Describe 3 careers you would love. Pay no attention to how impossible they seem – think as big as you can. Forexample: I am a best selling author who speaks often in New York, L.A. and London.
- What is it about each fantasy that you love?
- Combine the similarities of what you love about your fantasies into one statement. For example: Expressing creativity, being in the limelight, inspiring others, travel.
- Describe 3 major life shocks you suffered as a child or adult and their emotional impact. For example: My father died when I was 3 yrs old and I fear important people leaving me.
- Combine the similarities of the emotional impact life shocks made on you.
- Summarize conclusions about your fantasies and life shocks. They hold keys to your personal genius – what you were meant to do and contribute. Complete the following sentence:
- If I knew I had contributed to one cause to make the world better before I die, that cause would be:
Email for free personal affirmation & meditation.
“Marilyn Miller, Founder/Creator Money Magnets Program guides people to use personal GENIUS in careers, wealth and healthy life styles.”
* Genius – a person gifted with attributes for some pursuit, special characteristics, imagination or invention.