Crack Your Genius Code
“Yes, Marilyn is magical. As my mentor and coach for the last 3 1/2 years, she has assisted in molding me beautifully! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
You’re not sure you’re a GENIUS? You have a genetic code you also have a Genius Code. Your potential has elements of pure genius just like the greatest men and women of all times. To begin discovering that Genius, follow these steps to tap into your Genius Code now!
- Describe 3 careers you would love. Pay no attention to how impossible they seem – think as big as you can. For example: I am a best selling author who speaks often in New York, L.A. and London.
- What is it about each fantasy that you love?
- Combine the similarities of what you love about your fantasies into one statement. For example: Expressing creativity, being in the limelight, inspiring others, travel.
- Describe 3 major life shocks you suffered as a child or adult and their emotional impact. For example: My father died when I was 3 yrs old and I fear important people leaving me.
- Combine the similarities of the emotional impact life shocks made on you.
- Summarize conclusions about your fantasies and life shocks. They hold keys to your personal genius – what you were meant to do and contribute. Complete the following sentence:
- If I knew I had contributed to one cause to make the world better before I die, that cause would be:
Email for free personal affirmation & meditation.
“Marilyn Miller, Founder/Creator Women’s Health & Wealth Academy guides people to use personal GENIUS in careers, wealth and healthy life styles.”
* Genius – a person gifted with attributes for some pursuit, special characteristics, imagination or invention.
Prosper in Any Economy
by Marilyn Miller, Business Coach & Prosperity Teacher • Copyright 2017
In this New Economy, worry and fear can block prosperity. What you bless increases; what you worry about becomes stuck. In down economies, many people prosper using a specific, affirmative mindset and revised expectations.
To over come fear of lack, bless what you have. An attitude of gratitude clears doubt allowing you to see and hear new opportunities. With the economy singing the blues, you can counteract any tendency toward depression. The antidote is expression. Expressing thanks is one simple yet powerful way to express.
Practice recalling your blessings and writing them down. Many of us realize extraordinary blessings: the freedom to vote, worship, speak, assemble, and change jobs. if you own a pair of shoes, have 3 meals a day, a roof over your head and your own form of transportation, you are far richer than most of the people who have ever walked the planet.
Prosperity results from feeling grateful for what we’ve got, donating what we don’t use, and evaluating what we think we need. One powerful prosperity skill is to change perspective.
Einstein said, “You can never solve the problem on the level of the problem.” Look “up” into the limitless universe. Observe the cosmos: stars, galaxies, and endless space. When you look “down” at current conditions, it’s easy to worry. Spiritual leader, Ernest Holmes, said, “There never was a cosmic famine”. Today, the New Economy makes us think outside the box. New ideas surface when we look “up” and “see” beyond existing conditions.
Affirmations are great prosperity tools. Say and write, “I am grateful and prosperous” many times each day. Repeat this while driving, shaving, washing dishes. Write it on a card; put it on your mirror or refrigerator door; say it out loud.
Repeating affirmations sends out signals like a radio. While repeating affirmations, I’ve received new clients, increased income, even a new car. I also use: “I am open to receive money from expected and unexpected sources, thank you”. Watch what happens when you use this one, and email me your results. Blessings, Rev. Marilyn.